Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Sometimes I hate Shopping For Clothing

As an avid Hot Topic fan, and a female sitting around a size 16-18, shopping for clothing is a difficult task. It's easier through Torrid, but it's not impossible through HT. This is the first time I bought shorts from Hot Topic. I said size up, because they might fit comfortably and length wise. I've bought some high waisted shorts (Blackheart brand, which is super popular with me) which is no biggie, size up because they tend to be slightly tight around the waist. So I received those shorts today. I tried them on, naturally. Fit wise they're pretty comfortable I must say. Also will have some incentive to lose around my love handles even more because I like these shorts so much. The PROBLEM: LENGTH. I am afraid that if I squat my ass cheeks are going to show. Even though I liked the size, the length is going to be a concern. I'm sort of Medium height; so I expected it to run short length wise like a tall person, thus not expecting them to be long like the Bermuda shorts I also ordered. But was still shocked to see how short length wise they were.


IMG_0595
IMG_0594 

No comments:

Post a Comment