Saturday, March 30, 2019

Foreign Goodies

Ito En Oi Ocha unsweetened green tea


IMG_1024

0 calories, carbs, sugars, and 20 sodium.
Definitely will not get again. It has this weird taste, and aftertaste. Will drink the rest, but it's a no from me. I can honestly say this is the first product of Japan that I do not like.
Taste Rating: 0/5
Health Rating: 5/5
Overall Rating: 2.5/5

ASSI Brand Sac Sac Grape Soda/Juice


IMG_1058

125 Calories, 31 Carbs, 31 Sugar, 0 Protein, 55 Sodium
Tastes like grape juice. Which I approve of. Will get it again considering it only costed me like 99 cents. Will pick up a stock of it next time I shop.
Taste Rating: 5/5
Health Rating: 2.5/5
Overall Rating: 3.75/5

ASSI Brand Sac Sac Orange Juice


IMG_1188

130 Calories, 30 Carbs, 30 Sugar, 0 Protein, 40 Sodium
Orangey but there was a few solid pulp-like things in my juice. Not to assume it's going to be like this in every can of this juice. I will reluctantly try this again on the assumption there will be no gummy pulp in it next time.
Health Rating: 2.5/5
Taste Rating: 3.5/5
Overall Rating: 3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment