Saturday, March 30, 2019

Food Review: Homemade Mushroom Fettuccini Alfredo

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.
I picked up some ingredients to try a new type of pasta: mushroom alfredo. I wanted to try something different, using vegetable fettuccini noodles, Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo sauce (and for my bowl of pasta): Mushrooms. I got the water for the noodles started because that takes a while to heat up and boil.  As soon as that got started I warmed up the alfredo sauce, and fried up the mushrooms using butter (you can use oil if you want to, we just didn't have oil on stock this time). Drain the noodles once you cook them (3-5 minutes for fettuccini noodles.) stir in the sauce. and what do you know, some good alfredo.


IMG_1914

Ingredients:
1 Small Container of mushrooms (optional)
1 packet of Veggie Fettuccini noodles (makes two large servings, with the bag of noodles i got, Pasta Valente brand)
1 jar Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo (more if you're feeding a larger group)

info:
Generic homemade alfredo according to my fitness pal:
472 calories, 42 carbs, 13 fat, 47 protein, 0 sugar

Health Rating: 3.5/5
Taste Rating: 5/5
Overall Rating: 4.25/5

No comments:

Post a Comment