Saturday, May 4, 2019

Food Review: Bubly Sparkling Water, Lime

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.
When you first open the can, it definitely smells like lime. So that's the plus right there. Now onto the taste. I assume this is seltzer water so it's a hit or miss with me. Dasani's seltzer water wasn't too good; but I wasn't accustomed to the taste at the time of drinking it. Tasting it, it's definitely seltzer. But the hint of lime that doesn't overpower the taste makes this brand (well at least this flavor) doable. I will get at least this flavor again by the carton because it is a better alternative to soda; if you want the carbonation, but not all that junk sugar and carbs. Then Bubly is for you (if you can withstand the taste of seltzer water)


IMG_2603

Info: 12 fl oz. 0 Calories, 0 Fat, 0 Sodium, 0 Carbs, 0 Sugars, 0 Protein. (seltzer water)
Health Rating: 5/5
Taste Rating: 4.1/5
Overall Rating: 4.55/5

No comments:

Post a Comment