Saturday, May 4, 2019

Food Review: Bubly Sparkling Water, Strawberry

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.
Yay, it smells like Strawberry. Tastes like seltzer with a hint of strawberry. If you are trying to get away from junk sodas and such; flavored seltzer water is good. It may or may not be in peoples tastes but for me it's much better than drinking Mountain Dew if I want a fizzy drink. Well I wanted to try this brand because I saw it in a carton on Jet.com. And the advice my aunt gave me: if you are unsure of how it's going to taste, either get a small pack or individual servings. So that way you don't waste 20 or 25 bucks on a pack of 12, 24 when you don't even like the item.

IMG_2609

Info: 12fl oz, 0 Calories, 0 Fat, 0 Sodium, 0 Carbs, 0 Sugars, 0 Protein (Seltzer Water)
Health Rating: 5/5
Taste Rating: 4.5/5
Overall Rating: 4.75/5

No comments:

Post a Comment