Sunday, February 3, 2019

Food Review: Hershey's Mint Cookie Layer Crunch

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.

Authentic mint. The bar is thick considering it's supposed to be chocolate layered with cookie crisps. I got it for 89 cents, so it wasn't a complete loss had I not liked it. But I like anything with chocolate and mint together. Definitely high in sugar and calories. Since my doctor said to reduce carbs as much as I can without stressing, 24 carbs is a throwaway snack if I didn't have anything much to eat prior. Definitely not every day because the calories, carbs, sugars, and fat adds up. The only reason I have the health rating so low is because of the fat and sugars versus the low protein and 200 calories for 6 mini bars in a package (not bad for milk chocolate; could be better though).

IMG_1405

info: 200 calories, 12 fat, 65 sodium, 24 carbs, 19 sugars 2 protein
Health Rating: 1.5/5
Taste Rating: 5/5
Overall Rating: 3.25

No comments:

Post a Comment