Sunday, July 8, 2018

Collections of Terrible-Cheesy Poems

https://driver93.wordpress.com/2018/07/07/collections-of-terrible-cheesy-poems/


rain, rain falling in the sky
i wonder why, oh tell my why
why does everything fall in the sky.
i also wonder why do i fall in love.
every passsing day i wonder.
rain sets my depressed mood
i wonder why

background blur clean clear
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com

when i fall for you, i get weird.
i feel something special. something that
i havenever felt before. i guess it's a crush, but i
think differently. oh well, now i dont feel like myself
anymore. it's hard to find a good girl like you.
i think that i'm in love with you.
I'm not afraid.
You just hurt me in a way
That it sinks inside of me.
I was going to tell you
That I love you.
But now it doesn't matter
Cause, we are apart
Far away.
We cannot be together
I can't feel
The way I feel anymore
Because of you.
I have sleeples nights
And dark days. I
don't want to be with you
Or in this world.
I hope you understand
I hate you and myself
Please rip my heart out.
Cause I want to die,
because I am heartbroken
In my eyes, the way you look at me.
I can't really tell you the way you are breaking
me.
I just wish that I could tell you,
How much I care for you.
I wish we could be something more
I like standing by you, trying to talk to you.
You know what?
I just like everything about you.
I just want to tell you this, but  I am too shy.
That's why I get slightly weird.
You might think that I'm odd, but I am not.
I just can't tell you verbally
I just can do it in writing.
I LOVE YOU

artistic blossom bright clouds
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com

pitter patter pitter patter
standing alone in the pouring rain
at last my dear
holding on to the very last moments of life


Breathing
loving
needing

to hear the lost voices of
the silencing rain
tapping along my window

alone in this darkness
i have the many souls speaking
listening to the falling raincoming down upon me.

weeping, in sorrow
lost ones
may regain
the strength to listen to
your own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment