Monday, June 24, 2019

Food Review: Sweet Smiles Select Dark Chocolate Pistachio Bar

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.
It's more of a larger fancy Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate bar. I think there should be more pistachio flavor/taste; because I cannot seem to taste the pistachio. The Dark Chocolate overcrowds the little pistachio taste there is/was. It's not bad, but for a buck and 25 /50 cents per packet I'd expect a little bit more from this brand. Now the third piece had a little more pistachio; but not much more. Maybe the center of the bar would contain the pistachios. Overall it was a disappointment on the nut end. It's not bad; but I expected more. But what can you say for 1.50 candy bar? It's larger than a typical Hershey's bar for a similar price.

mmmf

Info: 3 servings of 3 pieces: Calories 160, Fat 9, Sodium 0, Carbs 18, Sugars 14, Protein 2
Health Rating: 2/5
Taste Rating: 4.3/5 (would give 5 if more pistachios)
Overall Rating: 3.15/5

2 comments:

  1. I taste the pistachio and this is my favorite dark chocolate. I always have to search for them cause the store runs out so fast. A great taste for a great buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sells for $1.50 now.
    Made in Turkey instead of Poland?
    Ok..but not as good.
    Aldi has better dark chocolate for $1

    ReplyDelete