Monday, June 24, 2019

Food Review: Daelmans Stroopwafels (Chocolate Caramel)

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.
These little cookie-like waffles are best enjoyed from the Netherlands and Belgium. At the first bite, I knew it was a little bit thicker than a normal cookie or waffle. With the caramel in between the layers of the dough. To me I enjoy them. I'm open to eat foreign cuisine; and I'm honestly glad the US imported these sweets. The Dutch are notorious for the sweets and cheeses. Being 8 percent Dutch and German though, it seems when I take a bite, I envision myself in Europe eating freshly made stroop wafels. Stroop meaning molasses in Dutch, and of course wafels meaning waffles it's no wonder people love them so much.

mmz

Info: 2 Waffles  Calories 300, Fat 12, Sodium 180, Carb 46, Sugars 28, Protein 2
Health Rating: 1.5/5
Taste Rating: 5/5
Overall Rating: 3.25/5

No comments:

Post a Comment