Monday, June 24, 2019

Food Review: Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Mocha

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.

Not bad at all. It's definitely like Starbucks frappuccinos with more of an energy edge. 200 calories is not bad for a tall 15 fluid ounce can of this drink. Though I'd be concerned with the sugar content if I am being honest. But energy drinks, like soda will have a higher concentration of sugar. Tastes like mocha at the first taste. I like it, will definitely get it again for sure. Maybe I will try the other flavors they have out to see which ones I like more. So far Mocha's the best out of them. Compared to Red Bull and 5 Hour Energy, this has a better taste from experience.


id

info: 1 can. Calories 200, Fat 2.5, Sat Fat 1.5, Cholesterol 15, Sodium 160, Potassium 1,020, Carbs 33, Sugars 26, Protein 10
Health Rating: 3/5 (in moderation, due to it being an energy drink)
Taste Rating: 5/5
Overall Rating: 4/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment