Friday, August 3, 2018

Food Review: Takis Fuego

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.
I wanted to see what the buzz was all about with this varied snack. I've heard some pretty good things about these chip like snacks. They tend to be spicy, so for the people who have digestive issues, then this isn't for you (or a rare occasion with TUMS). At first when I opened the bag, it didn't smell too hot. But here's the kicker: as an occasional spice enthusiast, I ate 3-4 of them and felt the heat. Personally I probably would only eat half a serving at a time. It's for sure, that it isn't for people with digestive issues such as acid reflux or heartburn. It does leave a little bit of heat after you consume a few though.

IMG_0467

per bag (4 servings/12 pieces): Calories 140, Fat 8, Sodium 410, Carbs 16, Fiber 1, Sugars 1, Protein 2
Health Rating : 2/5
Taste Rating : 4.3/5
Overall Rating : 3.15/5

No comments:

Post a Comment