Friday, August 3, 2018

Food Review: Bai Antioxidant Socarro Sweet Super Tea

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.

Another Product from Bai. It has occurred to me that I am addicted to this brand. So far I haven't found a product that they have made that I didn't like. My thoughts are from meh to excellent for what they offer. Meh being not bad but probably be a rare occurrence that I'd buy that item. I have maybe 2 products Bai offers that belong in the "meh" category. That being said: the Socarro Sweet tea product is definitely sweeter than the Tanzania Lemon tea. With most healthy based drinks with low calories/carbs/sugar, it's going to have an aftertaste to a certain degree. I tasted sweetness; then immediately the aftertaste followed. Not saying it's a bad aftertaste; but just an aftertaste in general. This product will definitely be bought again.

IMG_0481

Info: servings per container (2); per serving: Calories 5, Fat 0, Sodium 5, Carbs 5, Sugars 0, Protein 0
Health Rating : 4.5/5
Taste Rating : 4.27/5
Overall Rating : 4.385/5

No comments:

Post a Comment