Friday, August 24, 2018

Food Review: Fanta Pinapple

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.
This is definitely once in a blue moon item for dieters who want to reduce their sugar intake. For me I cannot consume the whole bottle at a time for a very good reason: the carb and sugar count is too high for people who want to lose weight. Despite this being caffeine free, this is flat out soda. The flavor is great though I must admit. A treat I must say, for people trying to reduce their intake either rarely or skip it completely.  Personally I wouldn't drink the whole bottle in one sitting, because of the carbs/sugar count. Plus it may be a little strong on the sweetness for some.

IMG_0534

Info: Serving size 1 bottle: Calories 300, Fat 0, Carbs 81, Sugars 80, Protein 0
Health Rating : 0/5 (it's nothing but sugar)
Taste Rating : 4/5
Overall Rating : 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment