Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Halloween To Do.

I love Halloween. Not because You can dress up in cheaply made clothing pretending to be some sexy cop or what not. I love the meaning behind Halloween.

I celebrate a mix of Samhain and Halloween. I consider myself neo-Pagan/ Wicca.

What I plan to do leading up to the 31st of October and the 1st of November is:

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and possibly Monday (27th - 30th) I intend on completely going through my room, cleaning it from top to bottom. Trying to get rid of the things I don't want, need anymore.
"Out with the old, in with the new" essentially. 

The 31st I plan on lighting one of my candles that I made to 1. test if it works. 2. to lighten the room a bit even if it's at my desk. Maybe 3-4 hours prior to going to bed, I'd light incense to make my room smell good.
 

https://wicca.com/celtic/akasha/samhainlore.htm (more on Samhain lore) 

No comments:

Post a Comment