Thursday, September 9, 2021

Food Review: Starbucks Double Shot Energy Vanilla

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.
Ooh the Vanilla double shot energy is good. I think it doesn't compare to the mocha though; even though it's super delicious. At first you don't taste the vanilla. I shouldn't have these because anything high in caffeine makes my stomach churn, but I still drink these because they are so good. I'm getting calcium, vitamin C and B6 with this drink; despite the sugar and carb content. I feel the carb to protein content is ok; could add more protein to make up for the sugar and carbs. But overall it's not bad, but it's not completely healthy for you. Definitely not an everyday thing.

iiil

info: 1 can. Calories 210, Fat 2.5, Sat Fat 1.5, Cholesterol 15, Sodium 180, Potassium 1,010, Carbs 34, Sugars 25, Protein 10
Health Rating: 3/5
Taste Rating: 4.2/5
Overall Rating: 3.6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment