Thursday, September 9, 2021

Food Review: Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.
This tastes like a thicker, chalkier chocolate milk. It's not bad by any means personally, because I'm used to the protein additives but it's definitely thicker than chocolate milk. I am a little concerned for the carb amount, because 41 for a small 8 oz bottle seems excessive. I mean I guess it's good for a breakfast alternative if you either wake up late like I normally do; or isn't in the mood to cook breakfast or have a bowl of cereal or something. I would definitely get this again for sure, because the taste I was dreading because being an alternative to breakfast it might have not tasted good. The taste isn't as harsh as a lot of protein shakes so that's a plus.

mmmmh

Info: 1 bottle : 240 Calories, 4 Fat, 10, Cholesterol, 150 Sodium, 580 Potassium, 41 Carbs, 15 Sugars, 10 Protein
Health Rating: 3.2/5
Taste Rating: 4.5/5
Overall Rating: 3.85/5

No comments:

Post a Comment