Monday, October 22, 2018

Food Review: Hostess Twinkies Ice Cream

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.
It's delicious for some odd reason. I enjoy the fact that there's little Twinkies pieces in them to give the ice cream a distinct taste. It's pretty sweet though so you may not want to eat the whole container at once (if it's the little pint size containers). It's not the healthiest whatsoever. But definitely great comfort food. Plus it was semi-cheap at the Dollar General I go to, so why not try something different? With ice cream it's difficult for me to process the taste sometimes because it does get too cold for my teeth (sensory issues, due to ASD) but it's something I personally will get again if it's on sale or cheap.

IMG_0569

Info per serving :  Calories 160, Fat 8, Sodium 50, Carbs 20, Sugar 17, Protein 2 (one container = 3.5 servings approximately)
Health Rating : 2.1/5
Taste Rating : 4.9/5
Overall Rating : 3.5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment