Monday, October 22, 2018

Food Review: Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion Molokai Coconut

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.

This one is a strong coconut flavoring. At first when I tried coconut flavored Bai, I felt that I wasn't going to like it. If it was going to taste anything like coconut milk or coconut water; then count me out. But this is definitely sweeter than coconut water. I have a disdain for coconut water because it is gross, and I do not understand why people drink it as a standalone beverage. I think this is a really good variation of the cocofusions Bai has to offer. Will definitely get this variation again in the near future. Well Done, Bai.

IMG_0606

Info: 2 servings per bottle. (per serving): Calories 5, Fat 0, Sodium 35, Carbs 6, Sugars 1, Protein 0
Health Rating: 4.5/5
Taste Rating: 4.2/5
Overall Rating: 4.35/5

No comments:

Post a Comment