Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Food Review: Bai Nariño Peach Supertea

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.
Every time I go to the store it seems that there's a new variety of Bai juices and teas. This one is very peachy, with the aftertaste people do not desire. I get these super cheap, and how ofter they're releasing new flavors which is super exciting in my opinion. What more can i say about this brand that I haven't said before? Will definitely get this variety again and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you Bai brand for existing for people who want a healthy alternative for beverages.

IMG_1158

Calories: 10, Sodium 10, Carbs 12, Sugars 2, Protein 0 . (per bottle, 2 servings)
Health Rating: 4.5/5
Taste Rating: 4.25/5
Overall Rating: 4.375/5

No comments:

Post a Comment