Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Food Review: Bai Antioxidant Infusion Kula Watermelon

*DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion. no paid writing here.

I am addicted to the Bai Brand. This one in particular is sweeter than the other varieties of Bai products. The Kula Watermelon excites my tastebuds; almost as if I am taking myself to Flavortown (as per Guy Fieri) of healthy beverages. You know the deal with Bai: 5 calories per serving, which would appeal to people who are trying to cut unnecessary calories from their daily diet. I for one am one of these people. The Kula Watermelon is sweet, yet not as sugar-filled like a carbonated drink (soda) I think as an alternative it's good; same with those ICE brand flavored water or La Croix waters.

IMG_0803

INFO: 2 servings per bottle: (Per Serving): Calories 5, Sodium 5, Carbs 6, Sugars 1

Health Rating : 4.5/5

Taste Rating : 5/5

Overall Rating : 4.75/5

No comments:

Post a Comment